Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

5 Favourite Sports Websites

Ok if there's one thing I'm happy to admit it's the fact that I get my sources from other sports websites, run by people that actually cover sports news worldwide - well really should be - as it comes in.

Not that I mind the odd moment I try and become the first to break a major story - then the fingers start tweeting to all major news sources.

So what are my 5 favourite sports websites on the Internet?

5.ESPN Scrum 
ESPN has definitely taken rugby news reporting to a whole new level with Scrum.com. It now even has a match database just like Cricinfo!

4.ESPN Cricinfo
The one and only Cricinfo with all the news from the world of cricket plus all the stats you want at the touch of a button.


3.Soccernet  
Undoubtedly the best website about football in the world. 

2.ESPN.com
Great for covering all the big American sports. Yes the NFL, NBA, MLB have their own sites but ESPN covers it all well on its one site.


1.BBC Sport
Has always been a personal favourite of mine. Sure it doesn't quite cover it all as quickly as it should but you can always count on professional writing. And now better than ever courtesy of a big web redesign.

1 comment:

  1. www.superrugbytips.com

    But seriously, I think Twitter is useful along with Stuff, TVNZ and of course www.superrugbytips.com

    ReplyDelete