Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

2014 World Cup - Hottest Footballers?

Let's be honest, most of you aren't actually into the football.

Most of you are watching the football because of the handsome men kicking a ball around on the field.

Well maybe not this handsome Raul...


This guy is definitely getting the votes at my work at the moment.


Pity, I'll never be able to look at Andrea Pirlo the same way again - it's like your best friend going out with your twin sister.

Who else are the girls and ladies oggling at work or at school right now? I'm a guy so my perceptions of handsome are quite different from yours.

There's always Cristiano Ronaldo - he's always been good with his hair
Head and shoulders, there's Joe Hart!
Thomas Mueller - hat-trick hero!
Superman, I mean RVP!
France's Patrice Evra


Lionel Messi - actually doesn't he look like Chris McDonald?
In case Latino men don't do it for you, there's always Dan...


No comments:

Post a Comment