Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

2 Minutes from May to August

Hello readers,

Thanks for following me for the last couple of months or so - it's been brilliant seeing the number of hits I have received!

Some of you might know that I'm about to embark on a 3 month round the world trip beginning in May.

Are we going to see similar scenes in Munich later in May?
I will be in Malaysia/Singapore from 6 till 25 May so I may still be quite prolific especially with the football season closing around the time I'm there - and I'm pleased that I'll be able to watch the last weekend of the Premier League at a sane hour for the first time in nearly 10 years!

Can Andy Schleck win a Tour de France properly this time?
However, after that, it is likely I won't be as prolific as I have been with this blog. Nevertheless, I will post stories of my sporting experiences abroad especially with the big events like the Tour de France, Olympics and European football championships which I will be able to witness briefly.

I will keep you posted then! But until then, enjoy the winter/summer wherever you are!

Also if you want to follow my travels abroad, you can go to: http://davidlimroundtheworld2012.blogspot.com

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment