Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Apology to Liverpool FC

I have tried to deflect attention from this issue but feel I must make a statement on my commitment and support for Liverpool Football Club following the debacle on Wednesday.

I have to admit my frustration with the club had reached boiling point during Liverpool's game against Blackburn after months of awful results and a lack of faith. The Adidas issue had also caused some distress along with the negative media.

But after being persuaded by friends who follow Liverpool FC to keep going, I have decided to retract what I said on Wednesday and totally regret doing it.

At this stage, I'd like to reiterate my support for Liverpool FC and will seek to reaffirm my support for the long term. I realise my actions were of poor taste and would like to apologize to all fans, the manager, players of Liverpool Football Club at this time.

I also believe Kenny Dalglish is the right manager for Liverpool at this time and that he will get it right in the league soon and that the signings he has made this season will pay off.

David Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment